Seven picnic pavilions are available for rent at Anchor Park (11730 Turkey Creek Road), Founders Park at Campbell Station (405 N. Campbell Station Road) and McFee Park (917 McFee Road). All seven locations are accessible by a paved sidewalk or walk trail, have an ADA approved picnic table, and a charcoal grill. Pavilions may be rented for a half day (9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.) or a full day (9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) and may be used on a first-come, first-served based at no cost if they have not been reserved. Winter pavilion rental hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. November 1 through the first week of March.
Make pavilion registration here.
Hartford @ Anchor Park
Uncovered, seats 48 at six tables
Electricity, grill, located near playground
Saratoga @ Anchor Park
Covered, seats 32 at four tables
Grill, located near west entrance
Covered, seats 126 at 13 tables
Covered, seats 200 at 17 tables
Please review the Pavilion Reservation Policies below prior to inquiring about a reservation. Visit www.townoffarragut.org/register for more information, to check availability at each pavilion, and to make a reservation online (Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted). Reservations can also be made over the phone by calling (865) 218-3375.
Pavilion Reservation Policies
- Pavilion is not considered reserved until fee has been paid on line, by phone, or in person at Farragut Town Hall. Town staff cannot hold a pavilion without immediate payment.
- All fees are nonrefundable.
- Reservation may be moved to another date (up to one year from original reservation date) if cancelation is made at least 30 days in advance of the original reservation date. Cancelations must be done by phone, or in person at the Farragut Town Hall.
- In the case of inclement weather where the reservation was not used, the party making the reservation must request in writing (can be done by e-mail) to Arleen Higginbotham within 5 business days that rental was not used due to due to rain/storms. Once verified by Town staff, rental fee will be applied to another date in the future (up to one year from original rental date). New date does not have to be chosen at the time the letter is sent. The Town of Farragut staff have the final say in whether the rain/storms was bad enough to warrant a cancellation. Only one cancellation is allowed per reservation– once the original cancellation has been re-booked, that date must stay the same regardless of weather.
- Bring your receipt with you on the day of your reservation as proof that you have reserved the pavilion.
- No inflatable structures or games.
- No tables, tents or additional items are permitted at McFee Park.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No amplified sound systems.
- No farm animals.
- No open flames (i.e. tiki torches, bonfires, etc).
- Grills are provides at all pavilions. Staff will clean grills after use.
- Balloons are permitted but must be confined within pavilion. All balloon pieces and tape must be removed.
- Signs and banners are permitted but must be congratulatory in nature (i.e. Happy Birthday, Congrats, etc.).
- No solicitation/advertising signage is permitted.
- No auxiliary tents with stakes allowed in the parks (tents with sand bags ONLY allowed at Anchor Park).
- No special events with or without advertising are to be held in pavilions or at parks other than Founders Park at Campbell Station. If you wish to have a special event at Founders Park, please contact Sue Stuhl or Alden Rosner at (865) 966-7057. Pavilion rentals are for use by a specified rental group and cannot be an open invitation to the general public. Pavilions cannot be used for any fundraising or retail purposes and fees cannot be charged.
- Parking is limited at Anchor and Founders Park at Campbell Station. Groups larger than 60 will need to rent at least two of the pavilions at Anchor and Founders Park at Campbell Station. (Groups larger than 100 cannot be accommodated at Anchor or Founders Park at Campbell Station).
- Reservations are posted in small kiosk on each pavilion.
- Participants need to confine gathering to reserved area.
Any questions regarding reservations during the week, please call the Parks and Leisure Services Department at (865) 218-3375. For weekends, if you arrive at the park and there is a problem with your reserved pavilion (i.e. group using pavilion, etc.), please call (865) 924-6833 or (865) 679-1021 and leave a message. A staff member will return your call if necessary.
Hold Harmless Agreement – Facility Use
In exchange for myself or those in my organization being permitted to use pavilions and/or other public areas of the Town Hall, it is understood and acknowledged by my signature below that I and/or the individual members of the organization have agreed that they will not hold the Town of Farragut liable for any loss or damage resulting from accidents or injuries sustained to person or property, or from theft of property which may occur during use of the facilities of the Town of Farragut.
By completing this reservation, I acknowledge that I understand and/or have informed the organization that will be using the facilities of the terms and conditions spelled out herein upon which the Town of Farragut has consented to the use of the facilities; and that I and/or the members of the organization have agreed to those terms and conditions and authorized me to sign on their behalf.
By completing this reservation, I and/or those in my organization agree that no person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.
By completing this reservation, I and/or those in my organization agree that they will report any accidents, incidents or deficiencies with the physical facility during the event to the Town of Farragut staff person on duty or if staff is not present, will report the accident, incident or deficiency within 24 hours to Janet Curry at the Farragut Town Hall, 865-966-7057.
Athletic FieldsFields and courts at Anchor, Mayor Bob Leonard, and McFee parks are scheduled for use in January (spring and summer use) and June (fall and winter use) for non-profit youth and adult club practices and games. Interested clubs should request a packet the second week in October for the spring season and the first week of May for the fall season.
For groups who miss the deadlines for the semi-annual field allocation, another option is available. Packets for these groups (known as Prepay Clubs) will be available 1 week before fields are open for outside scheduling (approximately 3 weeks before the fields are open for use each season). Prepay clubs must have packet and proof of insurance submitted to the Town of Farragut before their field use request can be scheduled. Prepay clubs must also pay for each use at the time of reservation. This can be done by phone with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover).
Visit the Athletic Field Rentals page for complete information on reserving field space either through the field allocation process or on a pre-pay basis.
View information on renting the community room.
Town Hall Community Room
The Town offers bicycle lockers for rent, at no charge, at the Farragut Town Hall and at the Park and Ride Lot off Campbell Station Road (at the trailhead to the Grigsby Chapel Greenway). Rentals are available for a 6-month period and can be renewed if there is no waiting list. Complete the Bicycle Locker Rental Agreement and bring or mail to the Farragut Town Hall for consideration.