One of the premier sports complexes in the region, Mayor Bob Leonard Park is a 50-acre multi-use facility offering athletic and recreational opportunities for a variety of activities. The wetlands area at the center of the park, encircled by a lighted walk trail, is a unique feature.
Businesses must apply and pay an hourly fee to use Mayor Bob Leonard Park in a for-profit capacity.
Park Facilities Include:
• Lighted Playground (new in 2015) • Covered Picnic Area at Playground (seats 8 at 1 table) • Five Lighted Rectangular Fields:
- Field 1 at Harrison Lane - North Corner - Synthetic Turf (200 feet by 360 feet)
- Field 2 Off Upper Parking Lot on Watt Road - Synthetic Turf (180 feet by 336 feet)
- Field 3 at Watt Road and next to Main Parking Lot - Synthetic Turf (165 feet by 360 feet)
- Field 5 at Harrison Lane - South Corner (120 feet by 220 feet)
- Field 6 at Harrison Lane - South Corner (120 feet by 220 feet)
• Four Lighted Diamond Fields
- Upper Diamond Located Off Upper Parking Lot on Watt Road - Skinned Infield (285' radius) - 70' and 60' bases
- Lower Diamond Located Off Main Parking Lot on Watt Road - Skinned Infield (285' radius) - 70' and 60' bases
- West Diamond Located Near Parking Lot on Harrison Lane - Skinned Infield (300' radius) - portable mound, 70' and 80' bases
- East Diamond Located Off Main Parking Lot on Watt Road - Baseball (300' down the line; 325' alleys; 350' center field) - 60'6" mound, 90' bases
• Lighted Paved Wetlands Walk Trails (up to 0.9-mile loop ADA accessible, or one-mile loop with incline) with Observation Deck • Three Lighted Sand Volleyball Courts • Two Restrooms