What can be done about overgrown yards and lots?

Farragut Municipal Code Sec. 14-33. - Weeds. No owner, or agent of such owner of any lot, place or area within one hundred (100) feet of an occupied building which building is located within in the Town, shall permit on such lot, place or area, or upon any sidewalk, driveway, trail, greenway or path abutting the same, any weeds, grass, or deleterious, unhealthful growths, or noxious matter, that may be growing, lying, or located thereon to exceed a height of twelve (12) inches. This section does not apply to the owner or operator of an operating farm. 

If the grass/weeds exceed the height of twelve (12) inches feel free to file a concern by visiting www.mygovernmentonline.org and clicking on Solution Center. Once your request has been received, a member of Town staff will investigate the concern and you will receive updates through the Solution Center via email.

Show All Answers

1. What if I want to address a concern with the Mayor and Board of Aldermen?
2. What can be done about overgrown yards and lots?
3. Who do I need to contact for a concern regarding animals?
4. Does the Town of Farragut have a noise ordinance?
5. I have seen ATV's in Farragut subdivisions, what can be done about this?
6. Do you have a concern about a Town park? Check to see if your concern is indeed at a Farragut park.